Thursday, June 4, 2009

maybe i'm amazed at the way i really need you

So today I finished an epic paper. As I later told my professor, it was a personal epiphany. Unfortunatly, immeadietly after typing this epiphany, it was forever lost in the craziness called hard-drives. Believe me, the words flying through my head threatening to leave my lips were not one's you would typically call, um, ladylike? (Not to mention biblical...)

After I sort of rationalized the situation to myself, I came to realize two things. 1. We should really go back to use typewriters. Things do not disappear on typewriters. 2. I have a horrible memory. I am trying to re-create this paper as I write this, and boy, it is not coming back.

UGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, it was due two hours ago, but my professor is graciously letting me turn it in in an hour. As he quipped, "I would not want to stifle an epiphany being written". Ah yes, let them laugh.

UGG! This day must end.
and it will.
praise the Lord.
and when it does,
so will school.

i need coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment