Wednesday, May 27, 2009

is the sun shining?

I know I'm not the only person in America absolutly torn over Jon & Kate+8. I love/loved this show. Oh yeah, its dramaticized and what not. But the kids are adorable. And they've always seemed like this awesome family that's so darn real. Jon and Kate argue, the kids whine, the trash doesn't get taken out, and people are trapising in and out at all hours. And, unlike a certain Duggar family, they are most certaintly NOT perfect. So, I hope the best for them. I truly believe the kids are all happy, healthy, adored, and loved.

Next on the pop culture trail, what is Britney Spears doing? Her newest music video/single...oh my. its sort of a new low on the trail of lows. Its kind of a let down. I mean, not that I think she's some sort of super-talented amazing creative performer. But I liked her last two singles (Circus, and Womanizer). Okay, liked is a bit of an overstatement. They were tolerable. A good comback. But the fact that I won't even write the title of her video on my blog is sort of a bad sign.

Okay, I know, what do I really expect.

This post was addmitedly, pointless, but hey. Its finals week. A little blah blah blah is good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment