Monday, May 18, 2009

my anger is displayed in rather humorous/atypical ways

second short post of the day.....

but do you know what is SO SO annoying? people on Youtube who comment and somehow make everything from Mozart to the The Killers relate to Twilight. Excuse me while I hit my skull on something similar to concrete.

Twilight is not The Bible. Or Shakespeare. And apparently, the people who do not want Twilight as the defining cultural book (rather, event, phenomenon, commercial materialistic crap) of my generation/century have yet to come together and protest.

21st century does not equal corny, over-romantic, one-dimensional, plastic, airbrushed...vampires.

Vampires were "in" in like, the 1500's. Back when people actually believed in mystical stuff.

Wait, did I say, back when? Sorry, I just got the memo that modernization has never occured.

No comments:

Post a Comment