Wednesday, September 23, 2009

college will kill me

Everyday I get a e-mail from a college. This particular college choose the unfortunate name, oh so many years ago, of Stephen's College. I have never looked at their website, I have no idea where they are, if they are good or bad, and frankly I do not give a crap. With a name like that, how could it be good?

Sometimes I feel like changing my major to art or creative writing or something similar. Something that will never get me a good job and something I have zero talent in. Something that I really don't enjoy doing; I just like the idea of. Something without GPA's and SAT's and all the horrid stuff that goes along with that.

I didn't register for the SAT on time. So I tried to do late registration. Do you know how much late registration would cost me?? $68. TO TAKE A GOSH DARN TEST NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SHOULD PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR.
So, apparently, I will just do my Literature and US History tests in Nov. However, that's a problem if I want to apply to PHC early-- I'm not sure if they'll let me send my scores about 3 weeks late.

I think I'm going to apply to The Kings College as well. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/215/475670426_754ea5f1b3.jpg?v=0 This is where I would have the pleasure of residing.
Okay, except, it would be $34,000 a year. *Cough* *AHEM* That's a LOT.
But there are Starbucks in the area.

PHC is a bit better for me, though, I think. I like it better. Hmm. That's a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment