Monday, September 21, 2009

in nineteen seconds you can walk out of someone's life forever

and apparently taking advantage of this is employed by many people.

I am currently doing drivers ed and learning about what to do in 'inclement weather'. This would be incredibly useful and all, except for the fact that CA does not have inclement weather. Or weather. We just have hot + dry (= grumpy). I have never learned more useless info. But hey, I am accomplishing something. And that is rather meritous. Did you know that you are required to wear a bicycle helmet until the age of 18? I guess that will come in handy when I'm driving a car. Also, horse-drawn vehicles are allowed to share the road. My darling, who knew?

Maybe I should do a beauty pageant. 'Cause that's exactly what Toddlers and Tiaras inspires one to do. :-) I love how all the mom's on that show are completely ugly and overweight. With the occasional trophy wife thrown in for good measure.

"There have been 149 CalTrans workers killed in the line of duty." Who knew that reparing the freeway is a warzone?

'Never pass a snowplow' Yeah, that will come in handy.

Yay! I finished the drivers ed course and they're sending my certificate. Success. I want to take the test sometime before my birthday. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment