Thursday, April 23, 2009

C'est ca l'Amour

I'm terrified that its going to rain. Okay, so terrified may not be the right word for it. I'm wearing a strapless dress (my easter dress), a very thin white coat, and wedges. Yes, I'm cold. I'm loving the summer weather. Well, the Summer weather that was. I'm a person who really likes consistency. Hmmph.


I'd really love one of the Yves Saint Laurent wristlets that look like an envelope. They're so cute.

I am listening to the worst song right now. But I love the beat. The words are just SO...oh gosh.

I was walking up the stairs just now holding my giant bag on one arm, a venti coffee in one hand, a venti water in the other, my binder, and my coat on the other-- and this guy hands me a flier (he was really cute) smiles at me, and goes "You look like you need to save money on books!!" and winks at me.

Thinks to self "Honey, I need help with a lot more than books. Like, walking and not triping on my wedges and falling over would be a great start. "

I'm thinking about going vegetarian for a month. We'll see. I'm afraid, honestly, that I'll eat worse not better. But than again, can I really eat worse than I do now??

I'm also thinking about reading a book a week. I read the equivalent of a book a week right now. Its just usually split up pages. Which sort of annoys me because I feel like I never get the full content.

Day 2 of my French studies is going well. A bit of Disney, a bit of conversation, and a bit of Miss Dior Cherie. C'est ca l'Amour. (So this is love).

No comments:

Post a Comment