Friday, April 17, 2009

let me be the first to wish you the worst

to get straight bangs or to not get straight bangs? that is the question I ask of thee.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't know. *whines* I don't really want to look younger. But. I dunno. The bangs cannot stay like they are now. Non.

(a side note: have the Olsen twins ever eaten?)

why does most food look better in photos than in real life? (i actually know the answer) but still.

you have to Youtube the "real life pacman" video. I am crying of laughter. (yay for not wearing eyeliner today. i cry from laughing almost everyday and than have to run to the bathroom so as not to look emo/racoon/mourning widow/ish).

i need to buy a new black coat this Fall. Preferably one that *gasp* fits properly. Who knew such a thing existed. i just want summer to be over with. which is dreadful of me.

would it be truly evil of me to name my daughter Chanel?
maybe a middle name.
Paris Chanel. That is so pretty---and yet, so cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment