Wednesday, April 15, 2009

sacre blume! invaders!

^ please ignore my butchering of the French spelling of one of my favorite Beauty and the Beast quotes.

In English, yesterday, while we were supposed to be doing some stupid grammar worksheet (though if you read this blog, you may think I should pay a bit more attention to said worksheet!) a few girls and I were talking about things that are awkward. Eventually, it was decided we needed our own SNL/Amanda Bynes/book called "That's Awkward".

Current topics of discussion:

--guys who wear their pants falling down so you can see their boxers. THAT is awkward. Ditto for girls and thongs/panties/anything else we REALLY don't want to see.
--choking (and coughing very loudly) on one's espresso in the library and having people staring to see if you are okay. (this is happening as I type) AWKWARD.
-- Personal pet peeve: men who hold the door open for you, than either proceed to stare intently at various parts of you. (trying to be descreet here...) or they stand sort of in the door so that you have to shimmy by while trying not to kill them with your giant bag. That is AWKWARD.
--gynecologists. Need I say more?? Awkward.
--I mentioned the eyebrow threading in the mall. However, one of the other girls gets her brows done there and says they're the best. Hmm. I still think the video they play= awkward. Also, people who gather around and stare while people are having them done. Awkward.
--lip rings are kind of awkward. tongue piercings too. how do you kiss?

Ohhh..I want to watch the Coco Chanel movie. Too bad I have no headphones with me today.

Someday...I am going to ditch school for an entire day. (This will probably be in college, haha) On a sunny, beautiful day, I am going to skip all my classes, wear a cute outfit, and run about wherever I happen to be exploring everything and feeling a tad bit naughty. Have espresso and cupcakes and buy baloons. *Nods* One cannot skip school without balloons.....

If only I could be like the Miss Dior Cherie girl and have a large handful of balloons to carry me away. If I do only one thing in life --- I want to fly out of here.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever bring headphones to school, dear girl?

    And I totally agree... those things are incredibly awkward. I'd love to see an SNL skit on it, ha.

    Have a fabulous day. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ones I bring are broken, but they work with my iPod, so I always forget. So I rarely have music. :-P

    ReplyDelete