Monday, April 13, 2009

here comes the sun??

--maybe, maybe not. I'm wearing a delightful spring dress, bare legs, and wedges. and a cardigan. which I could probably wear in the middle of summer and not be too warm. Where is my delightful sunshine???

I'm tired of thining about college, but I know I have to because its coming down to it. I'm so excited, in a way, but I'm so apprehensive. I'm anticipating the arguments (hopefully tame), the tears at me moving away; not to mention the drama of waiting for acceptance/denial letters and such.

I think I'm going to end up at PHC. I think I will be happy there. I will eat my pride.
Whether or not I want to, if that's what my mom and dad want, than that's what I'll do. With one disclaimer: if they don't transfer the majority of my units, than non. No can do. Not staying there (or anywhere) longer than 2 years. Basic requirement.

I'm thinking of looking into the Kings College too. I want to be in DC, I think. But I need to keep an open mind. It really depends on what I do after HS. If I go to law school, any location that has a superb college is fine. If I want to go into an internship, I'd prefer to be in DC.

I think summer should just come now.

No comments:

Post a Comment