Monday, March 2, 2009

cause I don't know if it get's worse than this....

Today we had a practice math quiz- I got a 1/40. Yes, half a point, on a 20 question test. I really, truly hate math. And I've said this nearly every day for the last four years of my life. And my mom has always given me a look and told me to deal. Clearly, that's not working for me. I fail at math. Literally, right now. I don't really want to complain. I'll learn from this and study a crapload tomorrow and try my hardest to pull my grade up out of the F range. (I'm aiming for an A this semester, but I'm trying my hardest for a B.)

This week I have:
an essay on Transcendentalism due on Tuesday
an essay on The Great Gatsby due on Wednesday
a position paper on Australia/UNESCO due on Thursday
a math quiz on Wednesday
a Biology quiz on Tuesday
a Model UN conference all day on Sat.
a Cuban Missle Crisis essay due on Monday
and a history test next Wednesday.

plus assorted other readings.


The lunchlady at Subway asked if I was pregnant today. Granted, I was clutching my stomach and looking depressed (bad cramps) but really? Really. My friend told me later "You look pretty hot for a pregnant girl." Oh sigh.
I am gaining weight. I'm resolved to quit my daily mocha habit this week. And my daily candy bar habit. And to go to the COC gym sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday. We'll see. I've gotten into the "I'm skinny; I can eat whatever I want whenever I want" mindset. It was great for about a week. Now I feel like a whale. Or a mini-hippo.

I need to make copies for my ethnic and gender politics class. However, I have about 75 cents to my name. And I need a Diet Coke refill. Which will cost me 50 cents. Which leads ~15 cents for copies. Which will be two pages. Of a 25 page article. Clearly that will not work out.

I somehow left the house without iPod headphones. But with an iPod. *Depressed*

Its really awkward to Google-stalk someone when they could very well be in the vicinity.

So, today, it rained, and I was very unprepared. So, it better rain tomorrow. So I can wear my rainboots and a cute rain outfit. Today I woke up at 7:15. And I need to leave the house at 7:35 to be on time. I am so proud of myself for literally throwing something on. Ha, on Friday I literally fell out of bed onto the floor (more of a roll, actually) and wore the first thing I put my hand on.
the great thing about getting dressed up on weekends is that you can wear the same thing on a school day when you have no time to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment