Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i never will..never again

My friends joke about me living at school. Its pretty close to the truth. I spend about 3 hours (conscious) in my house each day. and about 9 (hopefully) dead to the world. I rarely make my bed. I rarely make my bed or clean my room. Its such a change from just last year. Which seems SO long ago. This past year was THE longest one of my life. I don't know if anything could beat it. I don't even remember doing school last year. It seems like I'm looking back at a completely different person.

Okay, I am kind of looking back at a completely different person.

I love this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bap-oZI-Grc&feature=channel I just adore when she's throwing his stuff out the window. (I would NEVER EVER do that. :D)

I can't stand looking at people's knees in winter. its the wierdest pet peeve, I know. I just hate the look of dress with legs stuck into some sort of ankle boot.

I'm looking for a new haircut.
but i'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment