Monday, March 23, 2009

a quiz, because its been a while

What is your name?

Natasha Victoria (I do have a last name)....or Tashi as I seem to be referred too most.

What do you wish you were named?

My favorite name is Emma Rose. I don't know if I wish that were my name, but I love it. And use it at Starbucks.

What hair colour were you born with, and what colour is your hair now?

I looked exactly like Barbie's little sister, Kelly, at about 3. Platinum blonde hair. Thankfully, its now a honey blonde. (I don't want Barbie hair, really)

Pick one food and one drink to survive off of for the rest of your life.

Iced vanilla coffee and pasta. (I pretty much survive exclusively off this anyhow)


If you could be one woman, who would you be and why?

I kind of like being myself; but I really like Betty Ford. And Audrey Hepburn.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

First, a campaign manager. Than, a white house intern. Eventually, chief of staff. Than, a senator. Sometime in there throw in mommy, lawyer, journalist, and college professor.

Where do you live? Do you like it there?

I live in suburbia. If you have ever seen the movie "Stuck in the Suburbs" it should have been filmed here. I love the city. i love culture. as such, I do not love here.

Do you ever feel like a cliché? Why?

oh yes. I am such a teenager. I want to get out of here, I want to be 'free', I want to change the world.....

Describe one person who broke your heart in four words.

gentleman, handsome, kind, thoughtful, perfect.


What do you like to do?

Talk to friends, dance, write, read everything, watch movies. model. read.

Who do you think are the most stylish people?

Audrey, of course...other than that, I dunno really. The Stylish Wanderer, perhaps.

Who is your favourite designer?

Chanel and Marc Jacobs.

You have no budget. What are your favourite stores?

Urban Outfitters, Nordstroms (Marc, Betsey Johnson), JCrew, Banana Republic

You have a budget. What are your favourite stores?

Forever 21, American Eagle, Buffalo Exchange, thrift stores, Marshalls/Ross

Name one fashion item that you can’t live without.

red heels. the best touch to any outfit.

Tell us three things that make you beautiful.

my multidimentional personality, my eyes, my ability to make the most mundane things memorable

Favourite colour?

pink, red, turqoise

Favourite band to listen to?

as of now, Plain White T's and Coldplay.

What music inspires you the most?

the above, John Lennon, Mozart, Relient K...everything really.

No comments:

Post a Comment