Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the words i need to hear to always get me through the day

i miss you.

If something was wrong, who is the first boy you would go to?
kyle. maybe daniel.
Who is the first girl you'd go to?
Bethi. always.
If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
eh. no. i don't want to collect admirers. and there's no one i'd want.
Are you listening to anything?
Avril Lavigne. I like the song When You're Gone
Favorite smell?
the smell of my grandma's house and her. i have one old nightgown that she had tucked away in a drawer and it still smells exactly like her. and every so often i pull it out and inhale and cry and wish that we could go back. i dread the day the smell fades away.
Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
hmmhmm. people can lie.
Is there one thing/anyone that is on your mind constantly?
fashion, politics, God, and the future.
Has anyone ever told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Bethi and I are moving to DC together and getting a loft. right, hun? :-) the whole we-like-dudes- A LOT- thing might ruin out plans. :D
What's something you eat or drink people would think is gross?oh gosh. welcome to my life- my parents are health nuts. I love seaweed. Straight, salted, seaweed. Yeah. I also like squid. I have the oddest eating habits.
How many people have you really loved?Love is such a strange, big, wonderful, hard to define concept.
Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?very much. and in person is even better.
What’s your hair look like today?
nice and clean (rare!), just down with a big black headband that has a bow on it.
How many piercings do you have and where?
ears. never anything more.
Is there someone you'd like to fix things with?
so much that I feel like i will never be able to grow up and move on with my life without fixing them.
Who was the last guy you had a conversation with?
ummmmmmm............daniel.
Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
yeah, actually. and that kind of freaks me out.
Do you fall for people easily?
oh my goodness..it really trips me up. heehee. i'm so punny.
Are you missing someone right now?
forever and always.
What are you doing tonight?
an English paper on the Great Gatsby, finishing touches on position paper for MUN, taking off my acrylics (finally!), and hopefully watching some TV and relaxing.
Do you secretly like anyone?
maybe. its such a secret that I don't even know.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
i know i could.
What are you wearing right now?
black knitted dress (Target), burgundy cardigan (American Eagle), black tights, tall flat black boots (Payless), and black peacoat (Mervyns).
Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
hopefully, seeing as I am in public.
Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
yeah. long story. that could really come off badly in writing.
What kind of mood are you in?
happily sad.
Are you satisfied with your life right now?
yeah. through all my complaining and hating situations; my life is amazing. its a gift. and I am SO grateful.
Plans for tomorrow?
school...homework..youth group.
What would you do if you won the lottery?
its currently at 12 million. SO. First, I'd buy a loft in DC and a large house in countryside Massachusets. Than, I'd buy some staples: Hermes bag, Chanel LBD, Christian Loubutins....After that, I'd adopt four kids from foster care, build a private school in some deprived area where I'd give full scholarships to impoverished kids, and probably just walk through Hollywood taking homeless people to lunch.
Do you regret anything from your past?
i regret the very, very, wrong decisions other people have made.
but i couldn't/can't really do a thing about it.
Will you be in a relationship in 4 months?
Probably not.
In the past week have you smiled?
Only about every three minutes.
Have you told anybody you loved them today?
yeah. daddy. and i've said it in my heart to a bunch.
Do you think too much or too little?
way too much.
Have you thought of baby names?
Emma Rose, Jack Darcy and Lilly Anne.
Describe yourself in one word:me

No comments:

Post a Comment