Monday, March 30, 2009

how did you know just where I would be?

its Monday.



Another week.



2 months left of the school year, and next week is Spring Break. Yay! I'm looking forward to summer. I'm going to get a job, take English and Philosophy online, (hopefully) travel to Washington DC for about 2 weeks, and spend another week at Patrick Henry College participating in their International Relations camp. I'm excited. Of course.



I'm thinking about college, as always. its hard to believe that in a month I'm taking the SAT's, and than this summer i'll be starting on my applications. I'm planning on applying to American University, George Washington U, Georgetown, PHC....and we'll see. I want to be in Washington more than anything, I think. I don't know. New York has its perks too. But I'm not sure how much the city life is for me. In DC, I envision myself being able to have my city life-- go shopping, go to museums, go running in the mornings through the National Mall, eat in cafes, be cultured--and than still be able to drive (or Metro) out to Alexandria or Williamsburg where stuff is laid back. There's just something about it that I love and want to have. Between the three DC schools there's so much to consider. I don't even know where to begin. I suppose applying first would be a good start.

I left my headphones at home this morning. :-( So no music today.

This morning I got to get dressed up like a ballerina and 'teach' a little class of preschool girls at the preschool co-op at church. They were adorable: all dressed up in ballet clothes. I knew a few of them from various events. I decided I want a little girl.

Spring break....yay. I wish I was going somewhere, elsewhere.

I love when people say they are "done" with something. I took to saying this oh so charming phrase a few months back. Its so illogical though. One usually says it at the end of a rant "I am so done with...." But really. Your not done. Your never done. As long as something bothers you- you aren't done.
But now, I'm done
with this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment