Tuesday, February 3, 2009

16 Random Things

1. Current mood: Confused/Happy/Expectant

2. what are you listening to: AFI Girls not Grey and 30 Seconds to Mars- the story

3. Your Zodiac Sign: Libra. The only reason I know is because, apparently, people care about this sort of thing.

4. Nationality, lineage etc.: Your guess is as good as mine.

5. Right handed or left handed?I'm right handed. And right brained. And do better right turns in ballet better than left.

6. A random fact about you: though I would never EVER date someone like this....I find guys wearing eyeliner quite attractive.

.7. Favorite Color: In general, pink. To wear: turquoise, black, and white. To decorate: pink, red, black.

8. The last book you read (or are reading): Orphans of the Living..about the horrid foster care system in this country

9. Favorite Holiday: Christmas, with Valentines day as a close second.

10. Most Treasured Possessions: Hmm. I honestly don't know. I love my clothes?! I guess pictures of my family, friends, and me.

11. What Do You Believe In? God, Santa, soul mates, love, the future. myself. :)

12. What Do You Not Believe In? Hmm. Love at first sight.

13. The Last Movie You Saw? Its been a while. Ah! Wall-E. Definitly Oscar worthy.

14. Pets? If so what kind? What are there names? I have a parakeet. Its a bird, in case ya didn't know. He's blue. His names Sky. I've had him for 11 years. He's immortal.

15. Another Interesting Fact About You: I have similar hobbies to a five year old. But, though I don't show it often, I'm actually very mature, in my humble opinion. I've had a lot of stuff happen in my life that's made me grow up very fast.

16. Advice for Others? Learn from your mistakes and don't make them over again. Pretty simple, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment