Tuesday, February 24, 2009

better think twice

1. Kiss and tell?

Ummm...yeah. Like...you know that day you get married, I think that might get out. *Gasp*

2. Kiss a frog?

No, but I'd kiss a Beast. :)

3. Eat a chocolate covered grasshopper?

For 100 bucks.

4. Fight someone?

And lose?

5. Dance on a bar / table?

If I weren't drunk, LOL, than yes.

6. Sing for American Idol?

NO.

7. Buy something, wear it, and then try to return it?

Done it so many times. *tisk*

8. Give someone else a gift you recieved and didn’t like?

blush. NEVER!

9. Bungee jump?

Yeah.

10. Go sky diving?

18th birthday plans.

11. Run down the street naked for money?

Um, no. Not even in the middle of the night in the middle of no where. I would be sure to run into someone I knew. Probably a pastor. Or my dad.

12. Take candy from a baby?

No.

13. Blackmail someone?

Ummm......no.

14. Yell at a salesperson?

No. I'm not rude.

15. Spit on someone’s car?

I don't spit.

16. Prank call someone?

Heck yes!!!!

17. Lie about how much you weigh?

Lisence info here we come.....

18. Lie about how old you are?

No. Particularly not to get a guy. That's just stupid.

19. Wear someone else’s underwear?

Ew. Okay, if my entire house burned down...never mind, no. I'd just go to F21 and buy a pair to tide me over. Well, okay, if it were my mom. And they had just come out of the washer/dryer.

This is totally one of those questions you should lie on and not tell the whole truth, right?

20. Keep something you borrowed and not return on purpose?

Ha. I'm tempted to keep Tay's Relient K book forever, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment