Tuesday, February 24, 2009

forever and never

1. what are three ways to win your heart?

1. bring flowers, 2. write poem/song, 3. carry me

2. do you like lightning?

yes

3. have you ever cut someone else’s hair?

my Barbies! No, nobody would trust me with scissors and their head.

4. last person you said ‘i hate you’ to?

Daniel.

5. rain or sunshine?

Rain rain rain. Rain with a side of rian. Let it rain baby!!!!!

6. last stupid thing you said to anyone?

Oh gosh. I can't even remember anymore.

7. biggest turn off?

acting stupid and lack of intelligence/wit.

8. fave movie?

August Rush.

9. would you date someone who smokes?

No.

10. would you date someone who was addicted to drugs?

No. Oh yeah, I'd be great with some addict. He'd be high and I'd just be me.

11. what’s your biggest turn on, physically?

big strong arms, charming smile, and beautiful eyes.

13. have you ever missed someone and regretted breaking up with them?

nope. I have missed people. its kind of the story of forever.


15. if you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?

Christian Bale.

16. what’s your relationship status?

very very single.

17. do you like cuddling?

every single darn survey.

18. do you hold grudges?

not really. if the person apologizes sincerely I'm pretty much fine. If they don't.... *rawr*

19. do you regret liking anyone?

On the list of my biggest regrets in life this is up there.

21. missing someone?

always.

22. most important lesson you’ve learned from your exes?

don't ever build your world around someone because when they leave your empty.

23. are you happy single?

mostly, yes.

24. how important are looks?

Bottom of the list. If I like your personality enough I start to find you attractive. Of course, than there are those who are attractive to begin with.

as I say often, a lot has changed in the last year.

25. would you rather date someone who was SUPER-HOT or someone who was nice?

Super super hot guys are usually horrible personality/character wise.


27. would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?

*Heh* Dilemnas, dilemnas.

28. do you kiss on the 1st date?

No.

29. if someone cheated on you, would you take them back if you really loved them?

It so depends. Probably not.

30. some random girl comes up to you and says “who the heck are you”? What do you say back?

"Who the heck are you?" I'm so good at comebacks.

31. are you spoiled?

Yes and no. I have a ton of stuff and a great life material wise. With what I'm allowed to do and what is expected of me....no.

32. name three things you would not tolerate in a relationship?

- physical/emotional abuse and manipulation
- not communicating/being honest
- arrogance

33. which one of your friends do you think would make a good stripper?

we're such a modest bunch, LOL.

34. did you miss anyone today?

everyday for the rest of forever.

35. last person to see you cry?

my pillow/Frisky my ever loyal stuffed dog

36. Who/what made you cry?

my fantastic extended family. thanks guys.

37. are you a forgiving person?

yup.

38. would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?

We share everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, never. That's such a stupid ?.

39. i’ve come to realize the last person who gave me a hug…

my Daddy. He came back from Florida this morning and I ran into his room this morning and jumped on the bed until he got up and gave me a hug. And an incredibly awesome Lady and the Tramp pin from DisneyWorld. He's dabest.

40. are most of your friends guys or girls?

girlies. which is good and bad. drama times 2,000.

41. how long does it take you to get ready to go out ?

an hour.

42. how many people do you know of named Adam ?

like two.

43. are any of your friends cheerleaders ?

um no.

44. what was the last thing you burnt ?

LOL.

45. what is your full name?

Natasha Victoria.

46 what color is the bra you have on now ?

Not for public info, LOL.

47. do you straighten your hair every day?

Ewwww...no

49. are you the typical girl who’s addicted to gossip?

No.
50. what are your favorite girly magazines?

Vogue, Teen Vogue, Seventeen.

51. did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?

Not really.

52. did you ever cry during a romantic movie?

I cry in nearly every movie I have ever seen.
The Notebook depressed me for about six hours.

53. would you leave the house without makeup on?

LOL. Yes, I would. It would distress me greatly.

54. what’s the biggest turn on about guys?

eyes, arms, etc.

55. are you a girly-girl, tomboy, or in the middle?

Girly. But not to the point of annoyance.

56. is pink truly the best color in the entire universe?

No.

57. what’s the most expensive piece of clothing you own?

My Christmas dress was originally $140. My fancy dresses were originall +$200. The most expensive thing I've ever personally bought clothing wise was probably less than $40.

58. what color do you absolutely despise?

Orange.

59. have you ever stole?

i have a dark past.

60. have you set your hair on fire?

LOL, not yet.

61. do you wear sweat pants?

in my house, and to dance classes, no where else ever.

62. do you know anyone who has lost their virginity?

I go to public school in a place where there is not much to do and people have an excess of everything. take a guess.

63. have you ever ran into a door because you didn’t see it?

yes!!!!!!
64. doesn’t 50 Cent suck?

agreed.
65. do you like hugs and kisses(xoxo:))?

No. Again, I like to be completely alone and have no contact with humanity whatsoever.

66. do you act gangster?

Hah. Me and ganster. Hah.
67. ever made a prank phone call?

Yup.


69. what bill do you hate paying most?

I just got a debit card last week.....and there's like no fees. and that's the only "bill" i have.

70. where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?

Camp! LOL.

71. what did you want to be when you were growing up?

Pediatrician at Children's Hospital San Diego. Those were the days my friends.

72. favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a guy?

walk in the rain.

73. when did you first start feeling older?

this year.

74. favorite guilty pleasure?

Coffeee!

75. what famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with?

The Obama family.

76. what famous person would you like to live with?

oh gosh...as a very non-romantic relationship---- Stephen Colbert. He's so funny I'd be laughing at politics all day long.

78. what do you hate about your school?

the excessive fakeness and superficiality displayed by the majority of constituents.

79. last person whose bed you laid in besides your own?

awkward phrasing....bethany's.

80. have you lost a friend recently?

kind of.

81. ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?

nope.

82. do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?

sort of.

83. is it easier to forgive, or to forget?

Forgive. I never forget anything.

84. do you give out second chances too easily?

probably. I kind of liek letting people walk all over me.

85. is your best friend pretty?

Excessively so. :D

86. is it awkward when you run into your exes?

I make life awkward.

87. have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

many times on the way to ballet.

88. can you make yourself cry?

yeah.

89. is your life simple or complicated?

I think there's a reason Bethi and I read Real Simple. We like to think about what it could be.

90. are you easily confused?

Hah.

92. are you taller than 5′4″?

Much.

93. have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?

Ohhhhh yeah. You have no idea.

94. is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?

Yup.

95. does everything really happen for a reason?

In a good and bad way, yes.

1 comment:

  1. i love you.

    like, a lot.

    because you're amazing.

    and wonderful.


    talk to you soon.

    <3 X 100000000 (that's one math problem that should be pretty easy to solve. :D)

    ReplyDelete