Thursday, February 19, 2009

i'd riot in paris with you

I want to learn French.

I'm trying to be productive and work on a certain application for a certain summer journalism program at a certain school. An application that is due tomorrow at 11:59 PM. I have to do three essays; two of 150 words and one of about 400.
Essay 1: In about 150 words, tell us about a newspaper or magazine article you’ve read recently that impacted you deeply, and why it had an effect on you.

I think I finally found something.

If only I would start writing.

I got the most adorable little journal at F21 for $1.99. Its red and has a sweet retro girl on it and I'm filling it with quotes and stuff. And I took an old moleskin and am filling it with papers and stickers and other scrapbookish stuff. They've both moved into my bag with me.

I was reading on Post Secret and someone drew this cartoon and wrote "I would love to drop an anvil on your girlfriend." Omygosh, that's amazing.

Still not writing. Being inspired by life. "Love is real, real is love." I kind of love John Lennon.

Once upon a time, someone asked me to name the top 10 bands/artists I couldn't live without. How about just right now.
So, my favorite 10 bands/artists right now, are:

1. Coldplay. I love them.
2. Relient K
3. John Legend
4. AFI
5. Rihanna
6. John Legend
7. The Beatles

um..so there's not 10. Welll...

Still havn't started/finished my essay. Gah.

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

He who angers you conquers you.

Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight

A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.

I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

"I think everything happens for a reason so there is no such thing as fail."- Mary Kate Olsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment