Tuesday, February 24, 2009

you gave everything to me. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Why are you not going out with the person you want to?

Because they aren't interested as far as I know.

Where’s the last place you went?

Schooollllll
Are you looking forward to something as of right now?

Nothing that will happen in the near future. But I'm looking forward to college. And summer, hopefully on the East Coast.


Have you ever worn false eyelashes?

Yes!!! They aer soo fun! This girl at my school wears like fake eyelashes with peacock feathers on them. They are soo awesome! Of course, I would never wear them.

At the moment, are you more warm or cold?

Very cold.

Do you find girls/guys with facial piercings attractive?

NO.

When was the last time you saw snow?

Last week.

Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?

Kyle and Bethany.

Who was the last person to insult you to your face?

Daniel. Or maybe Shelby.

Has anyone ever tried to shove their religion in your face?

Hmmhmm.

Who was the last person you sat next to?

some random girl on the side of jazz class.

What did you do today?

Went to AOC, talked to the sub for a while, gossiped, went to ethnic and gender politics, had subway, went to lunch, went to dance.

What did you do yesterday?

went to history, the orthodontist, got Subway, had lunch with cool morning track people, hung out with daniel, went to math, hung out with daniel, went home, did homework, took bubble bath, went to sleep.

Who can you tell anything to?

Bethany.

What are your plans for tomorrow?

Same as yesterday, minus the orthodonist, plus youth group.

What are you thinking about right now?

how my life would suck without you.

Do you smile often?

No, I'm so emo and uncheery. I'm like a giant rain cloud.

Do you prefer an ocean or pool?

Ocean.

When was the last time you cried?

right now....stupid video.

Why is your relationship status the way it is?

because it is.


How long is your hair?

very very long.

Last thing you ate?

Subway.

Who last sent you a text message?

nobody ever. :-(

Last person you hugged?

my dad.

Who do you dislike currently?

HAH! You don't know who you are.

Are you wearing make-up?

Hmmhmm.

If you could have something right now, what would it be?

the love of my life, and a marc jacobs bag.

Your heart is racing, who are you standing next to?

Secrets keep friends.

Something you hate more than anything?

racism. pride.

Tears are falling from your eyes, what’s the reason?

someones slowly breaking my heart.


Is tomorrow going to be a good day/night?

Yeah. I'm optimistic.

Are you in a good mood?

kind of

Would you rather get up early or sleep in?

Sleeeeeepppp innnn. Ahhh HEaven.

are you wearing anything?

No. I'm sitting in the middle of the computer lab completely naked and blogging.

Actually, I'm wearing an adorable dress from Twelve by Twelve (a division of F21), black ribbed tights, and black flats. and a beret.

Are you paranoid about something?

people following me.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?

No.

Wanting to tell someone something?

very much.

What would you do with five million dollars?

buy a new house with a bigger closet with a new wardrobe.

What do you think about toe socks?:

They are sooo sooo ugly. I got abotu five pairs for vday from my darling gramma. Oh my.

Would you rather watch a romantic movie or a really gory one?

Romantic!!!

If you had to live off one type of fruit, which would you pick?

Watermelon.

What are some of your nervous habits?

bite nails, twirl hair, tap foot.

If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick?

if we had a loft to ourselves, Bethany. If I had to move in with the whole family; Jessicah.

What is your favorite curse word?

Heehee. a certain word in French makes me gultily smile.

Do you have a favourite toilet paper brand too?

I like the Charmin Ultra commerical.

How long does it take you to get ready?

an hour to an hour and a half depending on whether i do my hair.

Would you change yourself to make someone like you?

if it were something small, than yes.

Are you the type people should take seriously, or should they think you’re joking most of the time?

I have no idea! Probably should think I'm joking.

When you like someone, and they don’t know about it, are you the type who wants to tell them, or them to make a move first?

They better make a move first or we will never get anywhere. If I really like someone, I do NOT tell them.

Does it annoy you when people say their heart is “broken”?

No, its completely valid. Hearts break. It hurts. its life.

No comments:

Post a Comment