Thursday, February 26, 2009

I miss you

Dear You:

I miss you. I miss you so much that it really does hurt and when I think about how much I miss you it hurts even more. There are the mornings I wish more than anything that I could pick up the phone and call you. There are the nights where I write the letters I wish I could send. There are the afternoons where I think of all the things that I'll tell you someday. I think of all the songs that remind me of you and I wish you knew them too. I wish we could dance to them again. There's that one 80's song that we used to play and dance around in your living room. I miss that. One time we made pasta and we had a silly joke about the pronounciation of collander. Let's make pasta again. I used to complain that when we came over that you and my dad painted too much. I'd spend the rest of my life scrubbing paint palattes if it meant I could be with you. Once upon a time, on a really sunny but cool day, we rode bikes down to the pier and along that one path. And we sat and stared at the ocean and it was so dreamlike. And I think it might have been a dream. And that exact spot where we were is shown 24/7 on the screens in Hollister. And so I go in Hollister and I don't buy a thing, but I remember a wonderful dream that I once had. 'Cause it was a dream, I think. And than one day the dream turned into a nightmare and than the nightmare turned into a coma-like state.

But now, maybe now, you could make it a dream again? 'Cause I'm sleepy and I'm tired of being awake. I want to go back to that dream. For forever and always. And if that dream came back, I might belive in forever and always again.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment