Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when i'm with him, i am thinking of you

1. are you younger than 19?
unfortunatly.....
2. have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with a J?

teehee, no. *inside joke*
3. how many bathing suits do you own?





twoish.



4. do you like someone?

I don't even know...
5. are you in a relationship at this point in time?


clearly not, if I don't know if i like someone.



6. have you ever eaten uncooked cookie?


best thing ever!!!!
7. ever eaten soap?





ew, yes. when I was about 3 or 4 I thought the really good smelling soap we bought would taste reallly good....so I took a big bite. its one of my earliest memories and BLEH. Ew.



8. what are you listening to right now?

Ain't No Other Man- Christina Aguilera. I'm educating myself?

9. is there a place you would like to visit?





Oui, moi cherie. Pari.



10. what is your favourite kind of dog?



golden retrievers! so cute and cuddly.




11. have you ever fallen into a mud puddle?



knowing me.


12. do you like winter?



I love winter and really want it to get cold again.


14. are you in a band?



hah. no.


15. what are you scared of?



scary people, being alone, walking in the dark.


17. favourite beverage?



white chocolate mocha- starbucks


18. if you could own a monkey, would you?



someone asked me this last week. no.


19. do you own anything from american eagle?

a lot, actually. its my favorite out of hollister/AF/aeropostale.

20. do you listen to rap?

not unless forced.

21. do you like fruit?

if i liked it more i probably wouldn't be complaining about how fat i'm getting.

22. do you have a nextel phone?

no. i don't even ahve a phone. but i really want one.

23. have you ever given a random person your number?

uh, no. i don't even give unrandom people my number. :)

24. what song do you blast every time you hear it?

Disturbia- Rihanna. I <3 the erriness of it.

25. how clean is your room?

I told my friend Ana today that my room looks like a laundromat and a scrapbooking store both exploded.
26. what colour is your room?

white, pink, green, purple.

27. how’s the weather?

boring- sunny, cool. yawn. bring on the clouds and overcastness, imo.

28. what are you excited for?

going to bed tonight and planning something for the weekend.

29. are you an artist?

kind of. I don't draw, persay, but, I have an artistic view of the world, LOL.

30. what are you doing right now?

reading chictopia, listening to really cruddy music, changing song, writing this.

31. how was your day?

ehhh..school deteriorates as the week goes on. but it was all right.

32. what did you just do?

think about how I was over 30 minutes late for english today and am considered truant until my mom calls it in.

33. what did you do yesterday?

school, than went to michaels via walmart after eating at McD's, walked home under beautiful skies, and had a charming time.

34. how many pillows do you sleep with?

one, and about 100 stuffed animals.

35. do you like smores?

Very much!
36. Do you have any plans for today?

no.
37. do you like hugs?

very very much. and I really feel like one about now.
38. are you texting anybody right now?

nope.

39. best thing thats happened to you this week?

this is sad.....um.......nothing really. :-(

40. would you rather have 5 million dollars or find true love?

Find true love. Money is useless without anyone to spend it with.

41. what’s your most visited website?

Yahoo! and probably Google

42. what’s something you really want at the moment?

something exciting and fun to happen
43. do you live with your parents?

yesssss
44.Do you have a job?

unfortunatly for me, no. I really would like to start earning some money, but i really don't have time.
45. do you know who you’re going to marry?

yeah. the substitue that replaced my math teacher last week. he's adorable.....I just Googled him to find out his first name. yes, I'm insane.

46. what’s your favourite thing to buy?

a dress or cute shoes.

47. what are you looking forward to in the next months?

I don't know. I really want to go SOMEWHERE. Anywhere. Get me out of me here!
I'm looking forward to Model UN and spring break I guess.

48. who’s is the last person you talked to on the phone?

Bethers.
49.How often do you cut your hair?

Twice a year maybe.
50. favourite TV show?

What Not to Wear
51. do you miss someone right now ?

so much that it really does hurt
52. whats your favourite colour?

pink and turqoise
53. what is your current problem?

i miss julien SO much. if by some ridiculously crazy chance he ever reads this: i love you so much.
54. what are you doing after this?

going to Bio lecture and lab. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment