Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i know i've got issues but your pretty messed up too

I want a cat and I want to name him Finnegan. Never mind that I hate cats.

I feel bad calling things ugly. But some things just are. But its like, when do you cross the line between a person's unique style and just- eww? For instance, I hate the color mustard. It can be done well, however. However, I just saw someone wearing a mustard skirt with green and navy plaid tights. The word barf came to mind.

http://fashiones-de-mi.blogspot.com/

I miss taking the bus. I could take the bus to/from school but its literally a 4 minute ride. I love like 45 minutes (or more) bus rides. I used to get so much reading/writing/listening to music and seeing interesting people. I havn't regularly taken the bus since like 9th grade. But still. I miss it.

Eleanor Hardwick rocks. http://eleanorhardwick.com/

I need a watch. A really nice watch, not a Target (nothing wrong with the good ole Target btw, but ya know..) watch. I've always wanted a pocket watch. I was thrifting a bit ago and saw a sweet pocketwatch through the glass- which ended up being an ugly locket. But I still want a watch. All the F21 (though that's not much better than Target) watches are GIANT on my wrists.

I love this quote:

But I will run until my feet no longer run no more
And I will kiss until my lips no longer feel no more
And I will love until my heart it aches
And I will love until my heart it breaks
And I will love until there's nothing more to live for

1 comment:

  1. They have a cute pocket watch necklace at Urban.
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=15024714&startValue=51&selectedProductColor=&navCount=69&parentid=MORE+IDEAS&color=07&isProduct=true&navAction=jump&cross-sell=true&sortby=

    Expensive though.

    Haha, I want a watch too... despite the fact that it'd be pretty much rendered useless considering I can always just pull out my phone -- but there's a certain air to them that makes one look chic and sophisticated. Lol. I saw a *few* nice cheap ones on eBay, had to look pretty hard though. They looked nice at least, I haven't a clue how they would look on my wrist.

    ReplyDelete