Tuesday, February 24, 2009

you weren't there, you never were- so what, I'm still a rockstar!

I love how I have depressing blog titles and than proceed to be like "Yipppeeee!!!! Watch me frolic through life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL.

This girl at school decided to name me and one of my friends future children--the half of the name based off of me was "aryan princess buttercup". If you, like me, didn't know what "aryan" was....its like a German blue eyed blondie.

In jazz we're doing a combination to "So What" by P!nk. Its a hilarious song. And our dance is fun, kind of angry but pretty. Never mind I havn't actually danced to it yet- I've been sick and have spent my time observing other people have fun.

"If every day is an awakening, you will never grow old.You will just keep growing." Very true.

I want to learn how to make paper cranes. I have such high ambitions in life.

If only I had white ballet flats getting dressed in the morning would be so much better. I think Kyle would murder me tomorrow if I showed up at youth group wearing a spring dress with brown Uggs. Bethi would probably disown me.

I'm bored; let's do a survey.

. What colour is your hair?
Blondeish.

2. If there was one person you could be with right now who would it be?

Its a three way tie between my grandma, Lori, and Bethany.

3. Favourite Animal?

I favor penguins.

4. Do you have a cellphone?

Congratulations to me, I am the only person probably who ever took this survey and said no. Someday. I really want an nv2.

5. Who was the last person you talked to?

My dance teacher, Shannon.

6. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfiriend? If not do you want one?

No. I want to be single for the rest of my life, completely alone, with no animals, friends, or family. I want to live in a hut with black walls, rats, and a small grey mat for a bed. I also wish to only eat black beans for the rest of forever.
Yes, I want a boyfriend. Maybe.

7. Is there somebody you are hating on now? If so, why?

Um..hating on? That's a new one. Do you mean hitting on?

Quick story....apparently I give incredibly flirty looks. About a month ago one of my guy friends was like "Do you like A?" And I was like..."Noooooo..." and he's like "You should see the way you look at him." And than today I'm in advisement and this girl said this guy in our class looked like a sloth and I was like "he's sooo cute!!!" (I admit, I do kind of like him) and the other girls were like "You are like in love with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look at him like you adore him!"
Sigh.

8. Have a good valentine’s day?

Aside from one little incident at the beginning of the day, yes! It was my favorite thing this month I think.

9. How many children would you like to have?

Either 0 or 3 or 6.

10. Got a best friend?

PTL, yes.

11. Is there somebody you can tell everything to?

One person.

12. If today was your last day, what would you do? And who would you spend it with?

I would spend it with some combination of Bethany and two of my aunts and PBC.

13. Do you wear glasses or contacts?

Both. I really really want new glasses. But I wear contacts daily.

14. When was the last time you bought something?

About five minutes ago. I bought an iced Caramel Macchiato.

15. Do you like cuddling?

A little too much.

16. What scares you the most?

Umm.....the thought of being alone forever along with the thought of wasting my life.

17. Are you a good student in school?

Very very very debatable. I try. Kind of.

18. What’s your favourite song?

Far Away- Nickleback. So manymemories.

19. What’s your favourite colour?

Pink and turqoise.

20. Favourite food?

Pasta!!!

21. Season?

Fall/Winter.

22. Do you like flavoured water?

Ehh...kind of. I love Vitamin Water.

23. Do you know what university you want to go to?

American University in Washington DC as well as a semester in Paris.

24. Do you like listening to music?

Mucho gusto.

25. Do you do these notes a lot?
Ummm.
26. Where do you spend most of your time at home?

A tie between my bedroom and the dining table.

27. What do you do?

Homework, talk to my parents, watch tv, take bubble baths, eat dinner, and sleep. and do chores. That's seriously it.

28. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?

ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wait all year to watch it only once at Christmas. It will never lose its magicalness for me.

29. Where do you get most of your clothes?

Forever 21, Target, and American Eagle.

30. Favourite brand name?

Chanel. and than, Marc by Marcs Jacobs.

31. Do you like videogames?

NO. Except for Wii. I like Wii.

33. How often are you on the computer?

eh. an hour a day ona verage.

34. Is your room usually clean or messy?

Heh. Messy.

35. What’s your favourite T.V. show?

What Not to Wear and Americas Next Top Model. And Jon and Kate +8.

36. Do you believe in horoscopes?

They are so stupid- the most general statements ever.

37. Do you wish on 11:11?

Every time I see it.

38. Do you believe magic?

Eh.

39. Do you watch Hannah Montana?

Occasioanly. I kind of hate it now.

40. What do you usually do on weekends?

Shop, lounge, talk/see Bethany, go to church, do chores.

41. What do you do in your spare time?

hang out with Bethi and Tay, read, computer, talk on phone.....

42. Do you play sports? What’s your favourite?

Nope. I'm so not competetive. Figure skating is my favorite.

43. Favourite jelly bean flavour?

Popcorn. I know, I'm out of my mind.

44. Do you honestly like school?

Yup- I love going to school. I just don't like homework.

45. Do you like to read?

YES YES!

46. Have any secrets?

Oh yeah.

47. Do people trust you?

Yup. Its nice.

48. Do you ski or snowboard?

I really want to try one of them, mainly because I enjoy laughing at myself.

49. Are you good at math?

I have an F. Literally an F.

50. Did you enjoy doing this?

It was okay.

1 comment: