Thursday, February 19, 2009

i envy the luxury of doing nothing

What are you wearing now? LBD from Target, black scarf stolen from daddy, black tights, black ankle boots, black pea coat, and turqoise beret.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Wasted- The Plight of America's Unwanted Children

Do you nap a lot? I wish. I don't sleep much atall.

Who was the last person you hugged? Hmm. Aaron.

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Fashion, clothes, rocker guys (one walked by while I was syaing this so...) sleep, eclectic music, love, food.

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? Anything warm!! I dunno- I suppose my black tights. I've been wearing a lot of skirts/dresses lately.

What's for dinner? I don't even know. Pasta or some soup. I need to relax and eat.

What was the last thing you bought? A sweet Urban Outfitters shirt from an awesome stand at school.

What are you listening to right now? The beautiful silence of the library.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? I would say to read people's minds; but honestly I don't want to know. So, the ability to fly far away.

What is your favorite weather, and why?Rain rain rain. Let it rain, let it pour. I'd like rain with a side of rain (compliments of the amazing BFF).

What time do you usually get up? 6:30. Every single darn day of my life.

What is your most challenging goal right now? To not procrastinate, to actually do work, and to actually get good grades so that I can get out of here.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? I want a flat/loft in the city for normal use; but I totally want one of those giant country estates in the middle of no where- with green grass and other lovely stuff.

Favorite vacation spot? Washington DC.

What is your favorite item of clothing? Oh wow. Not for its appearance, but, my burgundy furry Aeropostale sweatshirt. Very teeny-bopperish; but so warm, so cozy, and such a security blankie.

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: Oh gosh. Probably my Uggs.

Name one thing you cannot live without: The previously mentioned BFF. I love her more than anything in the entire world and if she were to die I would die. Maybe not physically, but I would be a completely different person. I love you Bethi!!!!! Of course, if a certain gentleman were to come along, he might help with the restoration process. :D

What time is bed time? 11-12. Depending on how much there is to do/think about.

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be? Paris, France. I'd be like the girl in the Miss Dior Cherie commercial. Carefree and floating.

Describe your style: Feminine, ever changing, modest, developing.

What are the staples in your wardrobe? Black tights, jeans, a black sweater that no one knows the origin of, Uggs in all their ugglyness, furry sweatshirt, and a fun big bag.

What is your signature look? Unfortunatly, a Hollister sweater, Hollister scarf, Uggs, skinny jeans, furry sweatshirt, and Hollister bag. I hate this outfit because it basically looks like 10 gazillion other girls in this town. So I'm working on change.

What inspires you? Photography, music, Vogue, style bloggers, quotes, reading.

Who is your fashion muse? No one person in particular.

Favourite purchase of all time? Impractical; but either one of my amazingly beautiful formal dresses or my Christmas dress of this past year. Or my Alice in Wonderland wallet.

Biggest splurge? I don't splurge, LOL. I can't really afford it. UM. Oh gosh, probably one of my Disney items, haha.

What's your beauty routine? Rarely wash my face, rarely take off my makeup at night (disgusting, eh?), every morning put on powder, blush, mascara, and lipstick. Occasionally eyeshadow and eyeliner. Even though my skin care habits leave the world to be desired I do have pretty good skin; occasionally a blemish or two.

What jewellery do you never take off? I take it all off, but I wear a promise ring on my wedding ring finger and would feel utterly lost w/out it there. I also wear a small heart "diamond" necklace nearly every day.

What are you wishing for? Love.

What are your obsessions? Moving, creating, exploring, music, dance, clothes, boys, perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment