Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We'll be out of here as soon as we can.....

Today is Hate People Day. I hate people. I really do. I wonder where my positive happy-go-lucky self went. But I don't need to wonder anymore. Its called I woke up to what people are really like. The bits of drama I had in life before school/before family were fun. Not like cry yourself to sleep cause people are so mean. In 8th grade their were some cry yourself to sleep moments. Okay, a lot. But it really just get's worse.

I hate brands. I hate money. I hate people who think they're better than other people because of what they have yet they are the creme de la creme of the supidity crop. I just don't want to do it anymore. I don't want to play the game; I don't want to be friends with backstabbing superficial shallow idiotic morons who would go into shock if they knew what life is for regular people. Yes, regular people. No, regular is not having a gardner/maid/housekeeper/butley. Regular is not wandering into Juicy Couture and buying everything in site. Regular is not texting every minute of everyday meaningless things like "LOL...ur soooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!" Regular is not parents who throw stuff at you to avoid spending time with you. Regular is NOT hating your siblings.

I have decided to crawl back into my shell. I just want to dress in vintage clothes, forget about meaningless things, and enjoy the pure and simple things of life. I want to make friends with people who actually fit what a FRIEND is.

I just want to be a hippie. I just want to be left alone. Maybe I'll move to Walden Pond.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can completely relate to you right now.

    I used to lovee people but recently I've just been hating people. Not so much because they think they're the shit because of what they have, but more so they think they're the shit because they're smarter or they go to a better school. Some people are so elitist, it bothers me incredibly.

    ReplyDelete