Tuesday, February 24, 2009

bumbabeedum painting pictures on the walls

ever wonder if you’re someone’s everything?

hmm hmm. I'm not, though.

last song played more then three times?

So What- P!nk. Its very empowering.

last person to fall asleep with?

heh. um. awkward.

tie yourself to someone for a day, who is it?

bethany!!!! we'd have the time of our lives!!

have you ever been tied to someone?

kind of, yeah..

last time you were really happy?

nowish.

last food consumed?

Subway for lunch. Yummy.

When do you want to die?

95. 105.

marriage?

ehh. If I do, 22.

did you take a nap today?

I WISH! I should just go sleep in the commons someday. I kind of took a nap yesterday well, I laid on the grass and stared at the clouds. Twas fun.

who got mad at you last?

um. let's guess my mom or dad.

what colour is your room?

the walls are white, the carpets blue, everything else is various shades of Disney.

could you use some sleep right now?

Hmmhhmmmm.

ipod or mp3?

I'm an Apple fanatic. iPod.

does someone love you?

*Mmmhhmmm!*

Do you like to cuddle?

Why do people care????

Are you ticklish?

Very!

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

Ehh....probably a week or two ago.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?

Yeah. Its just hair. Nevermind I adore long hair.

What’s on your bedroom floor?

Crap.

How many piercings do you have?

Two. And of course my bellly button, nose, lip, tongue, eyebrow, and all the normal ones.

Ever kissed in the rain?

Life dream #3. Seriosuly, its on my list.

How’s your heart lately?

Better than normal. Aside from a small incident on Friday night which involved a lot of yelling about certain people gettign bitten by rabied squirrels.

Are you a jealous person?

Not really. I mean, I want what people have sometimes (mostly in the relationship department) but I'm, not like "OH Mygosh they ahve an amazing charmed life and mine just sucks....."

Any plans for tomorrow?

School school school.

If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do?

It'd be fine. We broke up for a reason is my mindset and now its fair game.

Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?

Oh gosh, LOL. A few weeks ago some people had a game at my school and I "helped" blow them up and tie them with my friend- I was so unuseful. I can't blow up a baloon at all (I have horribly weak lungs) and I can't tie them by myself.

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?

Probably Dannai.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?

I don't know!! I'm not some sort of stalker. Not here, though. :D

Do you bump into someone’s arm if you want to hold their hand?

Huh? Okay, I get it. Kind of.

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

Throw a party. It'd be pretty fandabulouis.

Do you want any tattoos?

No. They look so hideous. If I got one it'd be on my derriere.

Wheres the weirdest place you’ve changed clothes?

Oh goodness. Probably some sort of car. Or at some theatre/dance thing.

Who was the last guy you talked to?

Daniel.

When is the last time you were in a photo-booth taking pictures with friend?

Too long!!! We always say were going to at the mall and it never happens.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?

I think so.

When’s your birthday?

October 3rd...don't forget it.

What’s the last thing you laughed at?

Me and my incredibly stupid and entertaining self. :D

Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to?

Bethanyyyyyyy........<333333

Who was the last person you had a Long conversation with?

The most memorable/longest was three weeks ago when Sofia, bethi and I stayed up until 5 in the morning having a really deep convo. But Bethany and I have one at least once a week soooo

What was the first thing you thought this morning?

*blushes* I had the most disgusting ending to a dream and was sort of scarred for life.

What color are your eyes?

Blue blue blue. Like the waves of an ocean, accoridng to one lame flirt. :D

Who do you hate currently?

Heehee. Nobody for realls. But...welll....hate is a strong word.

Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep a night?

Heck no. Are you out of your shell?

No comments:

Post a Comment